- 3 3.5 oz pkgs instant chocolate pudding dark or milk chocolate
- 4 c milk
- 5 1/2 c cornflakes slightly crushed
- 1 1/2 c peanut butter
- 2 8 oz pkgs pkgs cream cheese softened
- 3/4 c powdered sugar
- 3 c cool whip
- mini chocolate chips optional for serving
- Combine the milk and pudding mix with an electric mixer. Once smooth put in the refrigerator to set for at least 1 hr or overnight.
- For the bottom layer mix the cornflakes and peanut butter until combined (the best way to do this is with your hands; it s messy but effective). Spread the cornflake/pb mixture into the bottom of a 13×9 baking dish until evenly coated. Place into the freezer for 30 minutes to allow it to harden.
- While the pb mixture is setting combine the softened cream cheese powdered sugar and 1 cup cool whip. Mix on medium speed until smooth.
- Remove the pan from the freezer and spread the cream cheese mixture over the bottom layer. Return to the freezer for 30 more minutes to set.
- After the cream cheese layer has firmed a little spread on the chocolate pudding. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Just before serving spread on the additional 2 cups cool whip and top with mini chocolate chips.
This article and recipe adapted from this site