The Best Chicken Alfredo With Zoodles
- 4 small fresh crisp zucchini spiralized into zoodles (https://cleanfoodcrush.com/spiralizer)
- 4 small chicken breast fillets
- 2 Tbsps avocado oil or olive oil divided
- 2 fresh garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp chili flakes or to taste
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 1.5 ounces organic cream cheese at room temperature OR you may use 1.5 ounces of coconut cream for a non-dairy option (but the small amount of cream cheese is pretty awesome here)
- Place zucchini noodles on paper towels and sprinkle with a tiny bit of sea salt.
- Heat 1 Tablespoon oil in a large saute pan over medium heat.
- Add in chicken breasts then season with sea salt and pepper. Cook for about 4-5 minutes on each side or until just cooked through and no longer pink in the center.
- Set aside on a plate to rest for a few minutes then slice.
- Gently pat dry zucchini noodles with paper towels.
- Add remaining oil to the pan and cook the minced garlic for 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add zucchini noodles into your hot pan and saute for about 2 minutes.
- Add in cream cheese chili flakes into the hot pan and stir gently to combine.
- Season with sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Dish up zucchini noodles equally onto 4 plates and add sliced chicken on top.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
This article and recipe adapted from this site