Smooth Vanilla Bean Fudge
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup candied cherries chopped
- 1/2 cup nuts of choice
- Line an 8×8 baking dish with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate chips and the sweetened condensed milk in a medium sauce pan over medium heat stirring regularly or microwave until melted. Once mixture is melted stir in the vanilla bean paste and vanilla extract and mix.
- Add in chopped cherries and nuts and pour into prepared pan.
- Place in the refrigerator and let set overnight.
- Cut into 1 inch squares and store outside of the refrigerator for up to two weeks in an airtight container. Great for gifting!
Base Recipe adapted from this SITE