Raspberry Rolls Recipe
- 1 Batch Dinner Roll Dough *see below*
- 3/4 Cup Raspberry Preserves
- 1/4 Cup Butter softened
- 1/2 Cup Margarine or Butter softened
- 2 Oz Cream Cheese softened
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 3 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 5 tablespoons Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Raspberry Preserves
- Mix and knead roll dough as directed here: https://www.itsalwaysautumn.com/the-very-best.html Allow to rise for one hour.
- Roll dough out on a floured surface to a 12×18 inch rectangle. Mix softened butter with raspberry preserves and spread across dough. Roll dough into a log and divide into 16 equal pieces (12 go into a greased 9×13 pan and 4 go into a smaller baking dish).
- Let rise 20-30 minutes until puffed and just touching. Meanwhile preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake 20-25 minutes until golden brown and cooked through. Let cool for about 15 minutes before frosting.
- For frosting simply beat together all of the ingredients.
This article and recipe adapted from this site