Puppy Chow Chex Mix Recipe
Here are the ingredients you will need to make this delicious recipe:
- 9 Cups of Corn Chex
- 1/2 Cup of Peanut Butter
- 1/4 Cup of Butter or Margarine
- 1 Cup of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp of Vanilla
- 1 1/2 Cups of Powdered Sugar
HOW TO MAKE THIS PUPPY CHOW CHEX MIX RECIPEDirections:1.In a large bowl place your 9 cups of Chex cereal and set aside.
2. In a medium size saucepan melt the chocolate chips butter and peanut butter on low heat until completely melted and smooth. Stir frequently to prevent the mixture from sticking. Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla.
3. Pour the chocolate mixture over the dry cereal and stir carefully until it is completely coated.
4.In a large ziplock bag pour the cereal mixture inside and then slowly add the powdered sugar. Seal the bag and shake well until all of the cereal is coated.
5. Spread the mixture out on waxed paper until the Puppy Chow is completely cool and dry. Seal in an airtight container and place it in the fridge (if it lasts that long!)This article and recipe adapted from this site