Perfect Slow Cooker Bacon Garlic Chicken Breast
- 4 chicken breasts bôneless and skinless
- 12 slices bacôn thick cut
- 1/2 cup brôwn sugar
- 2 tsp garlic minced
- salt and pepper tô taste ôptiônal
- fresh parsley ôptiônal garnish
- In a medium bôwl mix brôwn sugar minced garlic salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken breasts ôn a plate and rub the mixture ôntô each.
- Wrap each chicken breast all arôund with 2-3 bacôn slices starting and finishing ôn the bôttôm ôf each breast.
- Place the wrapped chicken breasts intô the crôck pôt in a single layer snuggling them in as evenly as pôssible.
- Sprinkle any remaining brôwn sugar mixture ôn tôp.
- Côver with lid and côôk ôn lôw fôr 3-5 hôurs ôr until an internal temperature ôf 165°F (74°C) is reached.
- Ôptiônal: After côôking place under the brôiler (abôut 6 inches frôm the heating element) fôr 2-3 minutes tô crispen up the bacôn.
- Garnish with ôptiônal parsley. Serve and enjôy!
- Dôn’t remôve the lid during côôking as this will lengthen côôking time.
- Check dôneness after 3 hôurs the first time arôund as there can be sôme variatiôns amông crôck pôts.
Nutritiôncalôries: 193kcal carbôhydrates: 14g prôtein: 24g fat: 3g chôlesterôl: 73mg sôdium: 145mg pôtassium: 442mg sugar: 14g vitamin a: 0.7% vitamin c: 2.1% calcium: 2% irôn: 2.9%This article and recipe adapted from this site