- 1 cup butter cut into small pieces
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup oats
- 2 cups applesauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a food processor bowl add butter brown sugar and flour. Pulse until mixture forms small pea sized crumbs.
- Add cinnamon and oats. Pulse just until incorporated.
- Place half the oat mixture in a lightly greased 9×13 baking dish. Press mixture down with your hands.
- In a small mixing bowl combine applesauce and cinnamon.
- Pour filling on top of oat mixture. Spread evenly over oat mixture.
- Sprinkle remaining oat mixture over applesauce.
- Bake in a preheated 325 degree oven for 40 minutes.
- Allow to fully cool before slicing.
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here