Healthy Cajun Shrimp And Sausage Vegetable Skillet
Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Vegetable Skillet is the BEST 20 minute meal packed with awesome cajun flavor with shrimp sausage and summer veggies. This makes a great low carb meal and is also great for meal prep!Ingredients
- 1 pound large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 14 ounce pork or chicken sausage sliced
- 2 medium sized zucchini sliced
- 2 medium sized yellow squash sliced
- 1/2 bunch asparagus sliced into thirds
- 2 red bell pepper chopped into chunks
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons Cajun Seasoning
- In a [url:1]large bowl[/url] add the shrimp sausage zucchini yellow squash asparagus bell pepper and salt and pepper. Add olive oil and cajun seasoning and toss until coated.
- Add to a [url:2]large skillet[/url] and turn to medium high. Cook for about 5-7 minutes until the shrimp is pink and the vegetables are tender.
- read full recipe click here https://therecipecritic.com/cajun-shrimp-and-sausage-vegetable-skillet/