Healthy Baked Cheddar Ranch Chicken
- 1 (1.5 ounce) packet Simply Organic Ranch Dressing mix
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1.5 pounds chicken breasts
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a medium bowl mix together ranch dressing mix breadcrumbs and shredded cheddar cheese.
- In a small bowl place the egg white. One at a time dip the chicken breast into the egg white and then dip into the breadcrumb mixture.
- rub olive oil on the sheet pan or spray with cooking spray. Place chicken on the sheet pan.
- Place any leftover breadcrumb mixture onto the chicken.
- Bake for 15 minutes carefully flip over and then bake for another 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Full Recipes >> NEXT