Easy Keto Pizza Bites
- 1 pound Italian sausage cooked and drained
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine cooked sausage and cream cheese until completely combined.
- Add in remaining ingredients until well combined and chill 10 minutes.
- **If you skip chilling the dough they will flatten as they cook and not be nice round balls**
- Drop onto a greased baking sheet (I like to use the silicone baking mats) using a small cookie scoop.
- Bake 18-20 minutes until golden brown.
- This made 30 for me but that will depend on the size scoop you use and how tightly you pack them.
NotesAlmond flour can be used in place of coconut flour but the bites wil not be as light and fluffy.Base Recipe adapted from site