Delicious Chocolate Lasagna Easy Recipe
- 36 Oreo cookies (regular not double stuffed)
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 1/4 cups cold milk plus 2 tablespoons divided
- 12 oz tub Cool Whip divided
- 2 – 3.9 oz packages chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- In a large food processor crush Oreo cookies into fine crumbs. Make sure there are no large chunks left.
- In a medium bowl mix melted butter into cookie crumbs using a fork. When the butter is thoroughly mixed in transfer it to a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Using a spatula press the crumbs down into the bottom of the baking dish as evenly as possible. Put baking dish in refrigerator while you work on the next step.