- 1 cup ricotta
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- waffle cones broken
- Using a stand mixer (or a hand mixer + large bowl) add in ricotta cream cheese and powdered sugar on medium-high speed until smooth about 3-5 minutes. Add in vanilla extract and whip for another 30 seconds.
- Taste test the dip – if you d like it sweeter add more powdered sugar about 2 tablespoons at a time. You can safely add up to another 1/2 cup of powdered sugar (8 tablespoons) without negatively impacting consistency.
- Fold in mini chocolate chips reserving some to sprinkle on top for decoration if desired.
- Serve dip immediately with broken waffle cones for dipping.
Base Recipe adapted from this SITE