Brownie Bottom Cheesecake
- 1 box brownie mix plus ingredients called for on box
- 2 (8 oz.) blocks cream cheese softened
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp. sour cream
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 c. semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- Melted chocolate for drizzling
- Chocolate shavings for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325º and grease an 8 or 9 springform pan with cooking spray. Prepare brownie batter according to package instructions and pour into prepared pan.
- Bake until brownie is set and a toothpick comes out clean about 45 minutes. Let cool.
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer beat cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time mixing well between each addition. Add sour cream and vanilla and beat until evenly combined.
- In a small bowl toss chocolate chips and flour and fold into cheesecake mixture.
- Pour cheesecake mixture over brownie crust. Wrap bottom of pan in aluminum foil and place in a deep roasting pan.
- Transfer to oven then pour in enough boiling water to come up halfway in pan. Bake until center of cheesecake only slightly jiggles about 45 minutes. Turn off heat prop open oven door and let cheesecake cool in oven 1 hour then remove aluminum foil and refrigerate cheesecake in pan until firm at least 5 hours and up to overnight.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate and garnish with chocolate shavings if using before serving.
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here