Best Keto Chocolate Cake
INGREDIENTS Meatza Ingredients:
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cup low carb sweetener 1:1 sugar replacement
- 1/4 teaspoon monk fruit powder see note for alternative
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 8 large eggs beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups zucchini shredded
- 3/4 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- chocolate buttercream frosting
- In large mixing bowl combine coconut flour cocoa Sukrin+ monk fruit cinnamon baking soda baking powder and sea salt.
- Mix in eggs coconut oil and vanilla until well combined.
- Stir in zucchini (and optional chocolate chips if using).
- Spread out into greased 9×13-inch pan (or two round 9-inch pans).
- Bake at 350°F for about 30-40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here