Amazing Crock Pot Chicken And Gravy
- 2 packets chicken gravy mix
- 1 (10.5 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups water
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- garlic powder salt & black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- rice mashed potatoes or noodles for serving
- sliced green onions for topping
- Season chicken breasts (both sides)with garlic powder black pepper and just a tad bit of salt.
- In your slow cooker whisk together the gravy packets cream of chicken soup and water until smooth.
- Add the seasoned chicken breasts. Be sure to get them covered in gravy.
- Cover and cook on low for about 6-8 hours.
- Once cooked break chicken up into chunks using a fork.
- Stir in sour cream. Serve over rice or mashed potatoes with sliced green onions (optional)
This article and recipe adapted from this site