- 1 lb. Boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 cup Basmati rice
- 3 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 Onion medium
- 2 Carrots medium
- 2 cups Chicken broth
- 1 tsp. Favorite Chicken Seasoning* (or to taste)
- 1 tsp. Salt and pepper to taste** (or to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 450 °F.
- In a large skillet sauté the chopped onion with olive oil over medium-high heat for about 3 minutes. Add the carrots and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add the chicken and season it with salt pepper and your favorite chicken seasoning (Mrs. Dash Original Seasoning Taco Seasoning Old Bay Seasoning etc.). Cook the chicken for 5-7 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken to a medium casserole dish and add the rice and chicken broth. Stir well.
- Cover the casserole with foil and bake for 40 minutes.
This article and recipe adapted from this site